Privacy & Policy
Cash2back.com (“website”, “our website”, “site”) is manage by name of your company (“We”, “Our”, “Company”).
What information do we store
We collect some information from our customers at the time of newslatter and registration process.
We only ask personal information like email address - first name and lastname and etc We will never disclose your information without preor permission from customers.
We may request further personal information from you on occasion in order for us to provide our high level of customer service. All this data is stored securely and we will never pass any of this information on to third parties, unless you specifically ask us to or as required by law.
Use of Third Parties
Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
The use of Email
We are sending email to inform you about our activities we perform in our website. these include your transaction emails to show how much you have earned, referral emails that show you how much you have earned from referrals, payment confirmations for payments to you and, important administrative emails and emails to confirm your activities on the website. These emails are not shared with anyone else apart from you.
Cookies on www.cash2back.com
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a piece of information which a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer. The browser saves the information and sends it back to the website server whenever the browser returns to the website.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e. when does it expire), and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
- Session cookies which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
- Persistent cookies which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Cookies can help websites to arrange content to match your preferred interests more quickly and are used by many major websites.
We use session cookies:
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information.
- To compile statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website.
We use persistent cookies:
- To display your name and cashback balance each time you access our site (using the "Remember me" cookie).
- We may use other persistent cookies from time to time to help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our website and to monitor your use of our website. This will allow us to tailor the content of certain areas of our site and offer you promotions that match your preferred interests.
Cookies and www.cash2back.com
When you shop through our website, a persistent cookie is placed on your computer.
This enables us to track any purchases you make with our participating retailers and award cashback / points to you. If you do not have such persistent cookies enabled on your computer you will not be able to earn cashback / points on your online shopping via our website
Disabling/enabling cookies You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
Please note: if you disable the cookies in your browser which are used to track your purchases via our website, you will not be able to earn cashback / point when you shop our website.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. If you use different computers in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
- Open 'Windows Explorer'
- Click on the 'Search' button on the tool bar
- Type "cookie" into the search box for 'Folders and Files'
- Select 'My Computer' in the 'Look In' box
- Click 'Search Now'
- Double click on the folders that are found
- 'Select' any cookie file
- Hit the 'Delete' button on your keyboard
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select "cookies" in the "Help" function for information on where to find your cookie folder.